Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 4 - The Anchors Away Valentine









Here's my China Glaze Anchors Away V-Day manicure.  I started out with Pelican Gray.  I find it odd that it looks almost purple in these pictures.  It's really a very subtle gray.  Then I added a the nail design using my brand new Bundle Monster plates!  I used my absolute favorite pink of all time Ahoy! over the gray.


This is my very first full nail stamp.  I can now understand why all the girls complain about the image being too small for the thumb nail.  I wasn't too bothered by it.  Probably because I knew I was going to take it off in a few hours. More MORE MOREEEE V-day manis to do.




But, As you can see I'm still perfecting my stamping technique.   It's getting better.

Tomorrow's my Anti-Pink Valentines Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment