Monday, January 31, 2011

Purple Flowers and Color Club

So I whipped together another look this afternoon.  I'm still working on getting better with my fauxnad designs.  I used Born Pretty plate M08. 
Can you see the holo sparkle on the plate!!


I used Color Club Catwalk Queen - that lovely vampy deep purple on the left, and Fashion Addict- a gorgeous pale purple holo.  With a little Orly Bonder Basecoat, my half gone dried up Seche Vite.


The whole look.  I absolutely love these colors together.  I'm still perfecting my stamping technique as you can see from my pinkie.  And HOLY GOSH! do you see that little bit of yellow polish on that nail??  I wore that on Friday night to an 80s tribute band concert.  I've done nail polish remover twice.  How does that stay on so long?


These were my two favorite nails.  I got the stamper to work on both.  But I apologize for those overly dry cuticles.  I had just used acetone to remove some glitter polish.  I forgot to apply my Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream beforehand.


Here is the lovely picture of my thumb.  I hate the way Seche Vite shrinks my polish when it starts to dry out.

All in all I love this look.  However it's a good thing you can't see my right hand.  The stamps are going different directions.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment